Sunday 29 November 2015

Far Lands or Bust! #426

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJYcqW5GUk

Current distance from Kurt: 109 episodes. Gaining!

Kurt hears footsteps but it's only a pig. On him and Wolfie go to the Far Lands!

BDoubleO from the MindCrack server gave a generous donation from his recent livestream. Good man :)

Kurt comes across fascinating fragmented ice in the water he crosses. It looks pretty sweet and you can see it forming in front of your eyes. Kurt takes a couple of screen shots.

So, Donator BDoubleO asks "Are snapback flat bill hats cool? You are very fashionable and I respect your opinion!"

He says he's not sure as he doesn't have a good head for hats! He generally recommends custom fitted ones. As for me, my head is a bit big for those hats too so I'd usually wear stocking ones too if any.

On the second day, Kurt talks about shopping for a new keyboard and mouse.

While discussing this he expertly drains a zombie spawner. Nothing too interesting in it though.

He talks about shopping for a car too.

On the last day Kurt answers some more donator questions!

Patron Rick asks "What colours do you decorate your Christmas tree?"

Kurt says he has multi-coloured lights, Simpsons and Star Wars ornaments too. :) As for me, I like using the lights and baubles and a Super Mario Star Man too on the tree.

Patron Zack asks "Do you think you and VintageBeef will play F1 when it gets the new engine on the PC?"

Kurt says he'd like to.

Donator Anonymous asks "Would you say there are life lessons you've learned while being on the way to the Far Lands?"

He answers not so much life lessons but more about how to run a show like this. Have I learned any life lessons from watching him? Hm... I can't think of anything but I generally like having someone like Kurt to look up to since he's slightly older than me and he faces things in life I may soon face.

No comments:

Post a Comment