Monday 16 November 2015

Far Lands or Bust! #417

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n2zrJjsBrM

Current distance from Kurt: 112 episodes. Gaining!

We join Kurt and Wolfie for a new day! That creeper we spotted last night seems to have despawned so safely onward we go! In the wrong direction!

It's only for a few minutes though as he figures it out quite soon. At least there's another chance to see the floating sand island we saw in the last episode.

Kurt talks more about his mysterious goings on that'll make videos stop coming for a while. What could it be? In any case, it doesn't matter to me right now as I'm playing catch up. Someday I will! I'll find out the big mysterious secret sooner though.

Kurt talks about the partial solar eclipse in the Chicago area. I think I remember an eclipse like this happening but it was just cloudy in my area. It did get fairly dark though.

He thinks there might be a zombie spawner and digs out one block of dirt but it just turns out to be a small dark cave underneath. Kind of startling to see it one block down but I guess anything can be expected.

On the second day Kurt talks more about space news. Tune in to find out more!

Now for donator questions!

Donator Meer(sp?) and their 3 year old Bella ask "My 3 year old daughter Bella loves Far Lands or Bust! and has really been wanting to know why Mr. Kurt is mean at bedtime and makes Wolfie sleep outside?"

Kurt says hello! and narrows his eyes at Wolfie. "Did you have something to do with this?" he wonders suspiciously.

Of course, we all know Wolfie doesn't usually come in to the hidey hole and a creeper might invade in the time it would take to get him in but Kurt promises to bring Wolfie inside at the end of this episode if he remembers.

Kurt answers another question about his recent 30 minute Minecraft BINGO challenge.

Patron Eric asks "Kurt I just found out that I am going to be a father yesterday. Do you have any advice for introducing my child into astronomy from a young age i.e. educational programmes or locations that might be of interest to youngsters and also, when are you going to jump on the dad train?"

Kurt congratulates him and says he's going to avoid that station! On the third day, Kurt answers more of the question after doing a daring waterfall descending stunt with Wolfie.

Kurt says just to generally make it part of everyday life and tells a story about how Neil deGrasse Tyson got interested too. He also talks about the idea of having kids and about being at that age of being asked about having kids. He doesn't have any plans.

As for me, Kurt's around my age so this kind of thing to think about having kids comes up too. I really don't know myself. Like Kurt I'm just not sure about it.

Donator GrumpyOldMan asks "Are there any spicy foods you like?" 

Kurt says he goes more for taste than heat and gives some good examples.

I'm more or less the same. A bit of spice is nice but nothing too severe please!

Kurt digs out a hidey hole from some troublesome sand and Wolfie comes in with him. Yay Bella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment