Saturday 23 January 2016

Far Lands or Bust! #462

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II5IiXhcmRY

Current distance from Kurt: 92 episodes. Gaining!

Wolfie had two pigs keeping him company the whole night. Kurt grabs him and away they go WEST!

Kurt apologises for the video being late while C418's piano music plays in the background. Good timing! A thing like that can come in handy...

Kurt talks about the eclipse that happened in Europe. I do remember an eclipse at that time, but it was an early cloudy morning!

Now for donor questions. As usual, I'm making the names really big until the donation goal is met!

Donor Ben asks "I'm planning to go all the way with the buzz cut. Maybe not as short as yours, but still a lot shorter than I'm used to. How would you recommend doing this?"

Kurt doesn't know, but suggests going to the barber. He also suggests a home solution though.

Very scary moment when Wolfie gets stuck under the ice. Kurt saves him just in time. It was close! So much damage was taken, there's actual whining from Wolfie. It's been a long long time since I heard that whine from him. Well saved, Kurt!

After this, Kurt shares his recent experience of going to the barber.

Another question: "Were you involved in any clubs during your school life?"

Kurt tried a board game club once but didn't continue it and the computer club in middle school, where he played Bolo on the Macintosh computers. I remember him talking about this before! It's an interesting game and a great story! There was also the radio club in high school, which sounds like a fun experience too.

Donor Janina from Germany asks "If I buy a shirt or a mug from the Far Lands or Bust! Spreadshirt thingy, do I donate to Child's Play charity as well?"

Not at the same time it seems.

Donor Sam W. asks "I have just gotten my provisional driver's licence and was trying to think of fun places to go and things to do. I was wondering where you might go and what you might do on a free Saturday?"

Kurt likes to hike if the weather's nice and mentions a couple of other things he likes doing.

Donor Birdgasms asks "Have you ever seen the movie Pacific Rim?"

While answering, Kurt explores an interesting shallow tunnel. He hasn't seen the movie fully.

Donor Anonymous asks "Should you ever reach the Far Lands, do you intend to continue your charity efforts in some other mad expeditions?"

Kurt says he would hope so. He says again that the journey will take years, at least a decade! I hope he'll continue and I also hope I can catch up with him someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment