Tuesday 8 December 2015

HAPPY VLOG YEAR 2015! - KurtIndeed

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11f84rIRabo

First post about KurtIndeed! I actually watched this a few months ago myself and it was the first time I saw Kurt with his impressive beard. This however, is my first time coming across it in my blogging chronology, so here we go!

Kurt's done vlogs before but this one is a nice way to kick off the new channel, a gentle introduction. Between then and now, he's done four other ones. I've watched the Dog Vlog and July Things but not the Let's Drive ones yet. I'm itching to though! Judging from the thumbnails, they seem to have nicer graphics than Forza! :) I think I'll hold off until I come across their corresponding dates in my regular viewings, which may take some time but they'll be nice little bonuses to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment