Sunday 6 December 2015

Far Lands or Bust! #433

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik0I4hPr6oc

Current distance from Kurt: 105 episodes. No change!

Last Far Lands or Bust of 2014! After this, Kurt will be producing and I will be watching episodes made in the same year for a while! Albeit at different ends but it's the same year! I'm catching up :)

Kurt reflects on the year of Far Lands or Bust! and some of his goals going forward. He also talks about cool space stuff to look forward to in 2015.

Kurt excavates a skeleton spawner from sand and takes gunpowder from its double chest for some new year fireworks later. He also decides to completely replace his armour, leave the old battered gear behind in the chest and put up a sign that says "New Year, New Armor! Ep. 433 Dec. 31, 2014". He builds the second elevated hidey hole nearby.

The fireworks went out beautifully! Well worth watching too! This whole episode is. Kurt then digs out his final hidey hole for 2014.

Man, hearing about Kurt's 2015 hopes and dreams here and now seeing what he achieved... he's had a pretty good year! Very busy year too. A lot of stuff going on for him. Hope it continues! :)

I shall have to do some reflecting of my own when this year fades out and think about my 2016. In any case, I hope I can continue to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment