Wednesday 9 March 2016

FLOBATHON 2015 DAY 1 (4/16) - WHAT'S EVA LOOKING AT?

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B95yjB48Kg

Kurt answers a question and talks about his daily morning routine and also how it's changed since Eva came along. Speaking of her, he goes to check out what she is looking at in alarm. It's a false alarm though!

I do appreciate that Kurt keeps Far Lands or Bust! clean and family friendly. I do love shows like Game Grumps but when I hear about parents enjoying Kurt's show with their toddler kids in the donor questions, it's quite a lovely thing!

Speaking of which, I try to be clean and swear free too with my blogging, even on my Game Grumps fan blog!

Kurt has a little scare moment when he falls into the shallow hole while admiring a land formation. Soon afterwards, he spots a spawner. It has bread and wheat, so he just takes the wheat.

Later, he resists the temptation to excavate a deeply buried zombie spawner.

No comments:

Post a Comment