Monday 22 February 2016

FORZA HORIZON 2 EP 65 - NOT THAT GHIBLI, THE OTHER GHIBLI

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL03ivQs2zY

Kurt's back to Forza! It's great that he's well again.

90% of the career mode done. That's pretty cool. I'd say it's something you really have to like doing. It's a good thing he does! I'm not big into racing games really, but I like Kurt's commentary.

So, Ghibli is a type of Maserati car? I didn't know that. I'm only familiar with the acclaimed Studio Ghibli. They both seem to be pronounced differently too. Studio Ghibli I know is officially with a 'j' sound. Maybe the car is pronounced with a 'g' sound, like 'g' for "get". It's how Kurt pronounces it anyway so I'll go with that.

In the thumbnail, Kurt has the dwarf from the Lord of the Rings, because his name sounds similar.

There's a race with a cargo plane. Haven't seen one of these in a while! They can be kinda exciting. I'd say it would be pretty loud if there really was a plane travelling alongside you and at that proximity.

I like the way he says he destroyed the apple orchard business by driving through all those trees! Putting a real world spin on things!

Kurt finishes this video and it's the end of this series for a small while. At a glance, it looks like EP66 was uploaded a month later, so not to worry! It's not the end!

He ends the video by driving over a ramp and his controller's battery dying. Nice way to end it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment