Thursday 30 March 2017

dark echo part 2 - more echo mechanics

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFtIakx_bug

Kurt returns to this novel and interesting game! I'm glad he's turning it into a series :)

Lots of crumbling caves in that level...

He has to distract another monster but it proves tough with the water all around.

A mechanic gets introduced where he has to toss stones to distract monsters. Keeping it interesting :)

Yes I hear the flies too in my right ear :( I never got stung inside my hear like Kurt did but I'm afraid of it happening!

Man the water is noisy... he wonders if things are getting too difficult, but he makes it through :)

The wall crumbling noises are pretty scary!

Ahh then he gets to a stage with different platform layers and some overlapping others. That's gonna add another bit of complexity!

No comments:

Post a Comment