Sunday 13 August 2017

far lands or bust! #536 - the flying v of pumpkinosity

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl4oYBvGUKs

Current distance from Kurt: 114 episodes. Gaining!

Kurt arranges the 19 pumpkins around his hidey-hole before he and Wolfie head off to the Far Lands!

He makes a pyramid structure out of them, takes a screenshot and calls it the "Flying V Of Pumpkinosity". It looks pretty nice :)

He's asked about hats. I may have mentioned this before but I can confirm the Irish head thing. My head is a bit big for hats too!

He sees about 5 or so Creepers spawn all at once! Good thing they're a good distance away!

That hidey-hole paradox storyline was pretty great :) it happened out of necessity though. The drama and panic was real! Though, it was a great opportunity for storytelling :)

Kurt's asked about the "why" of the series. It's a really good one and he reflects. He in turn asks "why" watch and that's an interesting one for me to think about since I'm writing about his journey and my journey in watching his journey :) I'm thinking maybe this is a hobby that'll open doors for me but I'm not sure.

He makes a risky hidey-hole in a cave, taking precautions to make sure nothing spawns while he sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment