Saturday 20 May 2017

far lands or bust! #521 - when youtube red launched

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roCupKDNYR8

Current distance from Kurt: 119 episodes. Gaining! This is also the distance I was from Kurt when I started this blog. I will catch up! This episode is also from around the time I started this blog.

Kurt makes a sweet Tiny Toons How I Spent My Vacation reference by saying "The Audience Is Now Deaf" :)

He accidentally tosses sticks overboard and dives to retrieve them! Wolfie also spawns on the bottom. They make it out but it is a dicey situation!

Kurt talks about the newly announced subscription service YouTube Red and the terms and conditions and the general scariness of the future of YouTube. At this point in time it's well worth listening to. Scare PewDiePie is also part of this news.

That snow Tetris land he comes across is pretty cool :)

He makes his second elevated hidey-hole next to a tall spire and builds it a little higher than usual. It's cool how there's coal in the spire :)

He refreshes his armour at the end of the day in his hidey-hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment