Thursday 20 April 2017

far lands or bust! #515 - the not-very-smart forest

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nft9qoAMm4g

Current distance from Kurt: 125 episodes. Gaining!

Kurt wakes Wolfie so he can find the nearest cliff from which to jump. Onward to the Far Lands!

He finds a little bit of bread and iron in a surface spawner. Not bread fortified with iron mind you.

He leaves some sand blocks in a random Morse code pattern just to empty them from his inventory :P

Hmm... I'm not sure what I'd do about a comet apocalypse scenario.

He gets a question about having someone else playing the Far Lands Or Bust world. It would be kinda weird... I would like Kurt to be there in some capacity in any case.

There are lots of icy areas he's been coming across lately. I would say that it's coincidental as well.

There's a question about his Euro Truck Simulator series :) I keep going back to the moment where the in-game guy yawned. Kurt's freaked out reaction never fails to slay me!

I like that "not very smart" pun he uses when going through a dense forest :)

He gets a question about spiders. There are scarier ones in Arizona than in Illinois. He said he found like 5 black widow spiders at once and was worried about Eva being around them. Yikes :|

No comments:

Post a Comment