Tuesday 11 July 2017

far lands or bust! #530 - normal mode snoring

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPtCaL3fTYI

Current distance from Kurt: 116 episodes. Gaining!

Kurt, Wolfie and the piano music by C418 start right off the bat!

They meet lots of wolves :)

Poor Kurt's still sick. His voice sounds better at least.

He's asked about Red Dwarf. I've seen a little bit of it but not much.

The snoring sounds normal too :) I know it sounds awesome in sick mode but I wouldn't pay that price!

He gets a question about arcade games :) He talks about Ninja Turtles and pinball. I loved arcades when they were around. They're kinda different today of course. Air hockey is ok too.

Love that "did you know that this company is owned by THIS company?! Whooo aaahhh!" line :)

He opens up some trapped water and watches it go places :)

I wouldn't go to a sauna either.

He builds his hidey-hole near a weird lava pool, but not too near!

No comments:

Post a Comment