Friday 6 January 2017

FAR LANDS OR BUST! #491 - SEASON 6 BEGINS AND I'M FURTHER BEHIND THAN EVER!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_qVn1yjmnY

Current distance from Kurt: 147 episodes. Further behind than when I started this blog! This is gonna change though :)

It's the beginning of season 6! Aw... it's been forever. I remember this deluxe hidey-hole with a sunroof! Kurt shares his excitement with a tame spider.

Kurt resolves to go barefoot until episode 500, where he'll craft some diamond boots!

Yeah it has been a really long break... I had to do my own jump as well of course.

Heehee "Tarable" :P I don't know which of the two options would be the proper pronunciation of Tara's name in Kurt's accent. Neither of them are the correct way in mine!

Ah so here launches the podcast version of Far Lands Or Bust! I guess it's good for the jittery movement but I'll still watch it on YouTube :)

Kurt talks about the New Horizons data that came in from its passing of Pluto. It's uncanny how the distance from here to Pluto is similar to the distance of the Far Lands from spawn!

It's nice that Google removed that Google+ requirement for YouTube. I'd like it for Blogger too so I can put in a Followers feature...

Wow yeah... David Letterman and Jon Stewart retiring... I do like that Kurt's show will go on a good long while :) I'll definitely catch up before he reaches the Far Lands!

No comments:

Post a Comment