Tuesday 1 November 2016

KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM WITH KURT 01 - SCIENCE VS CAREER

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEvzDnn0gYs

Kurt returns to Kerbal Space Program! It's been a looooong time! Before I started this blog even! There's a nice intro and Kurt starts off dramatically with a countdown in a lawn dart-like ship.

We all miss Jebediah, the craziest Kerman!

So, Kurt is playing "Science" mode, rather than "Career" mode. Does it save a lot of busy work to do this? Is science mode like Minecraft's creative mode?

Kurt expresses concern about feedback and the way he plays this game blindly. No worries with me there :) I know nothing about the game except through Kurt's eyes! His discoveries are new discoveries for me too. :)

By the way, this game is supposed to come to Wii U... I wonder if there's an update on that with the Swtich announced and everything. (ahhh it feels good to post on a date more current again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment