Friday 1 April 2016

LET'S NOT BE FOOLISH...

Dear Readers,

I promise this isn't an April Fool's joke! I've been thinking about this blogging project of mine and how I should do it differently, because I'm pretty far behind.

I always intended to write 3 posts every day, but what happened was I would miss out on days and I ended up missing so much I found that I had to catch up on my catching up with Kurt. This makes things kinda messy. This post is dated for the 1st of April, but at the time of writing it's the beginning of November 2016.

So I'm going to continue posting from the 1st of November and aim to update with 1 post per day instead. It'll take longer to catch up to Kurt's latest videos, but at least this way I feel like I can manage this mission a little better. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment